WTF?

What a rude term.  How did it make it into our vernacular?

How do I explain this to my three young kids?   "What The Fart?" or "Will Type for Food?"  

But the urban dictionary, the coldest slap in the face on how old you are getting, now defines it among other things as a flacid... uh... male appendage.

Great.  Now nothing is sacred.
Anyway, I am a 20+ year semi-rural lawyer saddled with a high IQ and a thankless job.   My rants should be both random and mind-expanding.   Or not.
So please check back with me.   And if you have a subject you want me to rant on, I promise it will be interesting and maybe even funny.
Oooooo. "Was That Funny?" 

That works for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Future of the Saints

Slippery Slope in the Bathroom

A Legal Definition of Marriage?